Foreign workers who work in Singapore need to fulfill the requirements mentioned below:
- The applicant must hold a valid passport.
- The applicant must be of at least 18 years of age
- The applicant can only work within the scope of work mentioned in the work permits issued by the authorities.
Apart from the above-mentioned points, foreign workers working in Singapore must also comply with:
- Take no part in any other business or start their own business.
- Work only in the occupation and for the employer specified in the work pass or work permit.
- Not marry a Singapore citizen or permanent resident in or outside Singapore without having approval from the Ministry of Manpower.
- Reside only at the address set by the employer at the start of the employment.
- Carry the original work permit at all times and produce it for inspection on demand by any public officer.
If you are eligible for the above requirement, you can contact us for your first Singapore Work Visa.